Production - Health & Safety
Health & safety is a critical element in our business. All employees are taught good work place practices and our procedures are regularly vetted by a third party organisation, Peninsula Business Services.
Primary elements of our health & safety policy include:
- Reducing noise from CNC punch presses
- Safety in electrical testing at work
- Working safely with metalworking fluids
- Safety in the use of hand and foot operated presses
- Preventing injuries from the manual handling of sharp edges
- Safety in gas welding, cutting and similar processes
- Machine Guards
- First Aid On Site
- Fume Extraction
- Noise Defence (plugs & ear defenders)
One of the main benefits of the Peninsula service is the 24hr Health & Safety Advice line which means that no matter what happens, help is never far away.
Dust & Fume Extraction
Each welding bay is fitted with new dust and fume extraction equipment to provide a cleaner working environment.